Sportability is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations when recruiting, contracting, employing, paying, dismissing and compensating employees and former employees. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing Sportability strives to adhere to the following employment principles:
1. Transparency— Being open about how pay is set
2. Proportionality—- Being fair and consistent
3. Performance—- Ensuring that the salaries we pay our staff work for our organisation and the beneficiaries we serve
4. Recruitment and retention – identifying, recruiting and retaining valued staff within the organisation
5. Process——- Ensuring that the principles of Good Pay are supported by appropriate procedures
Sportability is committed to ensuring its pay system operates as effectively, efficiently and equitably as possible.
All salaries will be paid monthly by credit transfer on or around the 25th of each month, apart from December. Where the 25th of the month falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday, payment will be made on the last working day immediately before the 25th.
Payment in December will be made approximately one week before the 25th of the month.
Staff will receive payment advice information each month on or before the date that payment is to be made.
P60 statements will be issued to every member of staff in May each year.